New Client Intake Forms

Click here to print ▶

Click above to print and complete the New Client Intake forms. If you are attending couples or marriage counseling, each attendee should complete this paperwork. If counseling is for a child or adolescent, only one set of paperwork is required and should be completed by a parent or guardian for the child.

DON'T FORGET: At your first appointment we will need to be provided with your insurance card and state issued identification.

Release of Information Form

Click Here to Print ▶

We need to permission to release any information to anyone other than the patient. This includes dates at times of appointments and other account information. For example, we need a release signed by the patient to speak with a spouse, significant other, or parent (if patient is 18 or older). For more questions, please contact our office.


Have questions?

Do I really need therapy? What is it like? Can it really help? These are just some of the questions that you may have.

We Have Answers ▶

Ready to take the first step?

If you are ready to take initiative and make positive changes in your life, we are ready to assist you.

Make an Appointment ▶